Our Minnesota-based home inspectors will help you make a confident buying decision.Every home inspection consists of a thorough evaluation of the home you are interested in purchasing. The home inspection takes approximately 2-4 hours and the inspection report will be provided the following day. In addition to the detailed, graphic report, we provide a list of deficiencies to help guide your decision. Each of our home inspections uses the ASHI Standards of practice and will include a thorough evaluation of the home you are interested in purchasing.
Our honest and thorough home inspections provide benefit to customers hoping to sell as well. Through this process, you will be prepared for what shortcomings may be discovered upon completion of the home purchase inspection.
- Identify deficiencies and address them in advance of listing in order to minimize issues in the buyer's report.
- Proactively address your concerns by preparing explanations regarding deficiencies and how they were addressed and corrected.
- Gain helpful insight into the value of your home and an appropriate market listing price.
- Experience peace of mind by knowing exactly what buyers will find in their report and be completely informed of any deficiencies identified in the purchase agreement.
Sometimes it's just smart to have your Minnesota home checked over so that you can have peace of mind on your home's current condition. Inspections are beneficial for the following reasons:
- Understanding the condition of areas of your home to address them with a remodel.
- Being aware of issues that can be addressed without becoming larger.
- Correcting safety issues immediately.
About Haven Home Inspection
We are a local, Elk River, MN based home inspector company. Owned by home inspectors Ryan Hayes and John Cullinan, our family-owned company specializes in quality, professional home inspections for buyers and sellers and people that want to discover the condition of their home for planning purposes. We have been certified by the American Home Inspection Training Institute (AHIT). We are also members of the Midwest Association of Home Inspectors (MAHI) and John is a licensed general contractor in the state of Minnesota.
Before starting Haven Home Inspection, we worked on our own home repair business/contractor business and decided to use our years of experience with "hands on" home repair and remodeling to start our home inspection business. Utilizing our extensive knowledge of home systems and what to look for, we partner with you to give you the information you need to make a confident home purchase.
Our passion is to help home buyers and sellers know what they need to know about a home's condition to make their decisions as accurately as possible.
We give every effort to produce the best inspection possible with the clearest, easy to read, and easy to understand reports in the industry.
Get started with your home inspection today
Contact us to get your inspection scheduled